Sunday, September 26, 2010

10th Week

Continuation of Module 2

This week is the continuation of Module 2. Everyone is given extra time to complete the module, I can see there are a lot of happy faces hanging on our faces. I guess everyone is glad with this. For me, I have finished almost most of the tutorials, I can temporary switch to relax mode for the moment. I need to have a rest 1st before continuing the tutorials. hehe....


So far, what I have covered for the modules are editing photos by using Photoshop, Photoscape and ACDsee. I really enjoyed the moment where I could crop the pictures, resize the pictures, remove blemishes on the pictures, remove red eye of the pictures, add special effect for the pictures and etc. The most exciting part is I can crop out my picture and put myself in a beautiful background, for example: North Pole, Sahara desert, Paris, Japan....haha...It is very fun and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment