Friday, September 24, 2010

9th Week


Raya Mood

Selamat aidil fitri
Kepada saudara serta saudari
Setahun hanya sekali
Merayakan hari yang mulia ini

Di masa bulan Ramadan
Kita berpuasa hingga sebulan
Pabila Syawal menjelma
Hari raya disambut dengan gembira


"Wishing all my Muslim friends Sela
mat HariRayaAidilfitri"

For this week, I guess everyone is still in Raya mood and some are still in holiday mood. I can see that not everyone is well prepared for the class yet. Haha....By hook or by crook, we still need to go f
or classes in UM.


When I fist stepped into the door of the computer lab, Haiqarl told me that today is the day for Module 2. So, I have to switch off my holiday mode and turn on the working mode. I guess I need the Energizer batteries. haha...


Okok...Back to business. Module 2...hmhm...quite thick too but not as thick as module one. I guess I still can manage it. Hopefully. Previous week, we had done computer, internet skill and audio editing skill, this week the focus is on photo editing using photoshop CS3, Photoscape and ACDsee and etc. I love photo editing as I can edit my pictures according to my preference. Therefore, with these tutorials provided by Pn Foziah, I manage to upgrade to a higher level in terms of my technology skill. hehe.....


Well, that's all for this week entry. Gonna off to work now..... Adeus......

No comments:

Post a Comment