Thursday, November 4, 2010

11th Week

Let's Show Our Photo Editing Skill

Photo editing? Honestly speaking, I have never done this before and to me photo editing is really a tough and complicated job. I don't know how to decorate and add in special effects to the photo in order to beautify it. Well, luckily I had done my module 2 and the task of module 2 requires me to edit a picture. I guess this is indeed a good opportunity for me to explore more in photo editing. Compared to Adobe Photoshop CS3, i would prefer to use Photoscape and the tools given not that complicated. I find that I am more comfortable with Phostoscape. So, for this task, I decided to use Photoscape to edit my picture.

But, what picture should I choose? After I scan through my photo album, a picture caught my eye. Immediately, without 2nd thought, I chose that picture, a picture where a mother is holding her child. This picture reminds me about my mother who used to worry about me when I was running around in the park. She was afraid that I might fall down and get hurt. Therefore, she needed to be always be my side to keep an eye on me. So, no second thought, this picture is chosen.


The next thing is, how should I add in the effects, should I crop the picture, what effects should I add in........ This task seems a bit challenge to me. But, no worry, just try it. Like Pn Foziah always say to us : Always try to do, if not you won't learn. Try to refer back to the module that you have done and learn from it. Yes, what she said is write as need to keep on trying till we success and we should not be afraid of failure. There are still empty rooms for us to learn. With this, I launch the Photoscape and program and start editing my photo.


So this the end product. Do you like it? I love it so much and I showed this picture to my mother on her birthday and she loves it so much and she was very touched after she had seen this picture. After editing this picture, we have to upload the before and after pictures onto photobucket and wait for Pn Foziah to evaluate us. Through out the editing process, I have gain fruitful of experience and knowledge and this will certainly help me in my photo editing skill. Next time, I am sure I can produce better teaching aids via photo editing. Thank you Pn Foziah for the helps, guidance and advise. I will always take your advise through out my journey of becoming a successful English teacher.



No comments:

Post a Comment