Friday, September 24, 2010

6th Week

Surprise and shock were the two words which I can use to describe my feeling when I received the 1st module from Pn. Foziah. Oh my god, it is such a think module. A lot of questions keep on wondering in my head. Am I am able to complete the task within the time give? Am I ready for this challenge? Can I do that? I was quite worry at the first time. After Pn Foziah gave us some motivation and moral support then only I could stay clam to complete the task given.


In this module, we were required to focus on computer and internet skills. With this, we need to print screen the steps of completing the task, for example: how to download a song from 4shared.com. After going through the module, I found that there are a lot of things which I do not know. This has definitely widen my horizon in the world of technology.

Besides learning the steps given by Pn Foziah, we were allowed to put in extra information regarding computing and internet skill. This provides a golden opportunity for me to explore and learn more on computing and internet skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment