Friday, November 5, 2010

14th Week

Shh....Shh....Shh....
It's
Exam Time


I guess everyone is quite busy this week as we need to prepare for final test, module 5, Task 1,2 & 3 of Module 5. For this semester, this is our very first paper for examination. In Um, there is no monthly quizzes held every month and everything we had learned through out the semester will be tested in one shot during the final. This is different when we were in Maktab last time where we will be tested after a few topics are taught. Therefore, I find that it is a challenge for me to really understand what we have learned during this semester.
As I walked into the examination room, cold wind blew through my hair and I could smell the exam papers which were waiting eagerly for me. Slowly, I opened the examination paper and there are 4 questions in it. Although it is just 4 questions, all of these questions require us to think creatively and critically. I had to analyse the questions slowly and list down the important points first before I started to write the essay. Well, I guess I have not been writing for half of the year as I am using my laptop, my hand almost cramped.



However, I think I had managed to complete the questions just in time and really hope that my answers written on my exam paper are correct. After the exam, it's the time for us to prepare for the tasks in module 5 and also to update our blogspot. Well, I guess that's all for this week entry. Happy working all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment