Monday, July 19, 2010

2nd Week

What Have I Learnt Today??

"SKYDRIVE", do u come across this word before? Honestly speaking, i have neither heard nor seen this before. Is it a program? Or is it a software? Nononono..................

Windows Live SkyDrive is part of Microsoft's Windows Live range of online services. It is also a file storage and sharing service that allows users to upload files to the computing cloud and the we can access them from a web browser. (Wow, thanks Pn Foziah for introducing this to us, this has really broaden my horizon as i am one step further from yesterday) I am a Windows Live user but i know nothing about Windows Live SkyDrive. ~blush * blush~



Apart from introducing SkyDrive to us, Pn Foziah also emphasized on the importance of "TOUCH TYPING". Am I able to do this? (This was the 1st question that came to my mind)

Touch Typing is typing without using the sense of sight to find the keys. This will increase the typing speed rate and you can get your work done faster. Well, i think i still need more practices in order to stop looking at my beautiful keyboard when I am typing.

And finally..... Our first assignment is here - Blog (20%). In this assignment, we have to update our blogs with the weekly reflections and also our thoughts regarding this subject. Well, although it is my 1st time blogging, I really enjoy the process of creating a new blog and beautifying it.

See ya next week....Adeus.....





No comments:

Post a Comment